EMTA, as an organization providing international services, is determined to fulfill its part regarding the protection of the environment with the approaches described below;
In the areas where it operates; It investigates the effects of environmental impacts on the environment and human health and carries out the following policies to bring these impacts to standard levels;
– Follows legal and other requirements and makes the necessary plans to comply with them
– Where possible, selects technologies and materials taking into account environmental impacts
– Works in collaboration with relevant parties
– Organizes trainings to raise awareness of its employees and, when necessary, its suppliers
– Researches possible opportunities to reduce material and energy use and minimize waste.
– Stores and/or recycles our waste in accordance with legal conditions
– We carry out our environmental studies within the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, through internal/external audits and periodic reviews.
aims for continuous improvement